Your Temple Family awaits…
Temple B’nai Shalom is an extended family. We are a vibrant, multi-generational Reform Synagogue blending tradition and contemporary life. You will receive a warm welcome into Jewish life, and people of all backgrounds feel comfortable here. Given our growing and diverse Congregation, we are able to offer various opportunities and pathways to connect with Judaism.
When you join Temple B’nai Shalom you will be welcomed into our extended Temple family and will find that we have something for everyone
We practice Reform Judaism with traditional roots:
Traditional egalitarian services, Friday Shabbat services, Saturday morning minyans, High Holiday services and programs, all holiday celebrations, social action and community outreach, adult education, adult and youth music activities, interdenominational community events, Sisterhood and Men’s Club events.
Some suggested paths for becoming involved:
- Families with Young Children: Pre-school programs, Religious School, Mommy and Me program, and Tot Shabbat
- Families with Older Children: Religious School, Bar and Bat Mitzvah, Confirmation, youth groups, Jr. Choir, community service, college outreach
- Lifelong Learning: Adult Education classes, Bible & Bagel and Lunch & Learn events with the Rabbi, Torah study, movie series, Jewish history and education presentations, Daniel Pearl Education Center
- Empty Nesters and Seniors: Renaissance Group, lifelong learning, music activities, all Temple events
- Young Professionals and Singles: contemporary services, special interest groups and events, music activities, Social Action events.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Temple B’nai Shalom membership provides you with the warmth and meaning derived from marking all of life’s milestones within the beauty of Jewish tradition and community.
- Access to Clergy
- High Holiday tickets included with Membership for Members and immediate family
- Religious School
- Life Cycle events: Bar and Bat Mitzvah, Baby Naming, Bris, Weddings, Funeral services and support
- Lifetime learning opportunities
- Serve on committees to provide Temple guidance
- Participate in temple groups, community events and outreach
Temple B’nai Shalom welcomes both Jewish and non-Jewish family members to worship, and to participate in all services and events.
All members of an interfaith family are treated as our extended family: invited to participate in all services, all special events and activities, being called to the Bimah for family events, being honored with an aliyah
Can be printed and sent in or delivered to the Temple Office
Please contact the Membership Vice President for dues information
Come join our Temple B’nai Shalom Family!